Problems with LDAPADD !!

Hi at all,
I've just installated openldap and all things working fine; I've same problems with ldapadd and first entry,I've read a Quick Start Guide and I've used his example:

- I've created ldif file with vi as shown
- I've used ldapadd as shown,that is:
 ldappadd -x -D "cn=root,dc=my,dc=domain,dc=com" -W -f example.dif

But after this It says that I've done an "objectclass violation"
I think that it's a index problem....just now I've checked that if I delete the second part of ldif example it's run.
How can I type a correct index for telephone,email,jpeg photo,office ecc.. ?
What have I type corretly in ldif file?

I tried to delete with ldapdelete but it seems don't work.I wrote:
ldapdelete -x "dc=my,dc=domain,dc=com" -W
It sow me "insufficient access"....whith -D flag "inappropriate authentication"; I used simple authentication.
Where am I wrong ?

Thank in advance and sorry for my english :-)

Ciao
Alex