Re: Netscape-Roaming

Hi,

Timo Boettcher wrote:

Hi!
Is there anybody who uses openldap for netscape Roaming?
I've got the schema-file included in my slapd.conf, lastmod and schemacheck are set to "on", the users are added with the raw data-structure, but Netscape doesn't save the entries, although my logs
show that Netscape tries that (there is a MOD command given with doesn't
create an error => My ACL's should be ok).

Thanks for any help

Timo Boettcher

I used something like :

# For Netscape Roaming support, each user gets a roaming # profile for which they have write access to access to dn=".*,ou=Roaming,ou=mydomain.net,dc=mydomain,dc=net" by dnattr=owner write

or

access to dn=".*,nsLIProfilename=.*,uid=.*,ou=users, ou=mydomain.net, dc=mydomain,dc=net"
by dnattr=owner write

depending on how you set your directory...

Prune

--
- le Centre - a Mad Cow Tribe product

(Very uncommon, but we should please everybody anyway, even disturbed minds)