RE: TLSCertificateKeyFile without password protection?

This is a question about OpenSSL, not OpenLDAP. You should be posting
your question on an OpenSSL-Users mailing list.

The answer you need is to use the "-nodes" option to the openssl req
command. This is documented in the online help and the manual.

  -- Howard Chu