Re: Search Problem

Try adding "-s sub".  I think you need to specify the scope
of your search.  LDAP protocol allows for 3 scopes:  a scope
of "base" returns only information about the base node, "one"
returns info about one level below base node, and "sub" will
give you the whole tree.

Hmm, ldapsearch is supposed to default to "sub", though
(according to 2.0.7 man page).  Perhaps "sizelimit" is set
too low in slapd.conf ...

- Don

--

- Don Buchholz                               <don@truedisk.com>
- TrueDisk, 7431 NW Evergreen Pkwy - #110, Hillsboro, OR  97124