Replication Question/Problem

Hi there,

I am trying to set up my ldap server to replicate to a slave.

My question is, how should the account that does the replication look in the directory? For instance, if I use the account “uid=repl,dc=dinmar,dc=com” as the binddn for the replica host, and the updatedn on the slave, what should the entry look like in the ldap directory?  What should the attribute for the credentials be called?

As a sidenote, I can get replication working when using root and rootpw, but I really would rather not use this for security reasons.

Help and/or samples would be appreciated.

Thanks

Norm