Re: Approximate Index in 2.0.1

Thanks Kurt for the reply,

I wonder why it was taken out, since approximate mathing is very
useful. Has it deprecated by any other index method? Or it that
feature can be done by some other method?

Also if approx index is no longer supported, better to remove
those parts from the decumentation. I wasted about half a day
looking why it's not working and searching news group for help.

Thanks,
Eranga