Re: Build fails on Darwin

jim,

if i remember correctly (i did this a few weeks ago just for testing) i got
it built using::

./configure --without-threads --disable-dynamic

i think i had it throw errors when it came to the linking stage because the
shared library handling in OS X seems to be kind of braindead (like e.g. one
big flat namespace for symbol names for the application so it fails if two
modules export the same symbol name etc.)

jens

"Jim Hickstein" <jxh@jxh.com> had the following to say: