Re: [LDAP: error code 17 - attribute description contains inappropriate characters]

On Wed, 30 May 2001, Steven Engelhard spewed into the ether:
> I have special attributes like "user_description", "user_rights" etc.
_'s are not allowed for attribute types.
Replace these with something else.

(Though I wish they were allowed, I usually use _ to separate variable
names in code when using somethinglike file_pointer, instead of
filePointer.  Caps are for defines.)

Devdas Bhagat
--
No one can have a higher opinion of him than I have, and I think he's a
dirty little beast.