[LDAP: error code 17 - attribute description contains inappropriate characters]

Hi,
i try to add new entries in our openldap server.

In my sldap.conf I have "schemacheck off".

If I try to add a new user object I get the following error:
"[LDAP: error code 17 - attribute description contains inappropriate
characters]"

I have special attributes like "user_description", "user_rights" etc.

If I remove these "special" attributes and use only the attributes "cn",
"sn", "givenname", "objclasses", I can add a new entry.

I think that my entry "schemacheck off" in "slapd.conf" is wrong.
I use openldap 2.05.

Has someone a solution for my problem?

Thanks for helping.

Steven.