Re: RADIUS & LDAP

> Can anyone point me in the right direction of getting RADIUS to work out
> of LDAP (Having it's data, i.e. at least /etc/raddb/users, rather than
> authentication only)? I found the related RFC (with the schema), but
> nothing for a RADIUS Server except Solaris' Livingston PortMapper (not
> an option, though). Thanks.

Thomas,

check out Radiator. It's a very flexible Radius-Server with built-in LDAP
support.

http://www.open.com.au/radiator/

It's written in Perl, therefore quite portable & flexible, and we've used it
quite sucessfully in a quite large production environment.

cheers
Ing. Alexander Mayrhofer             A.Mayrhofer@kpnqwest.at
Senior Systems Engineer AM171-RIPE   http://www.kpnqwest.at
KPNQwest Austria GmbH.               phone: +43 1 89933 0
Diefenbachgasse 35, A-1150 Wien      fax: +43 1 89933 533