Re: RADIUS & LDAP

On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 11:29:49PM -0800, Tomas Maly wrote:
> Can anyone point me in the right direction of getting RADIUS to work out
> of LDAP (Having it's data, i.e. at least /etc/raddb/users, rather than
> authentication only)? I found the related RFC (with the schema), but
> nothing for a RADIUS Server except Solaris' Livingston PortMapper (not
> an option, though). Thanks.

See http://www.freeradius.org/
I'm maintainer or LDAP module for FreeRadius. It is not complete and FreeRadius itself is only entering beta stage (first semipublic release), but it is a good starting point.
I'm not aware of any RFC regarding RADIUS->LDAP interaction, AFAIK, IETF draft about it has expired.

--
Adrian Pavlykevych 			email: 		<pam@polynet.lviv.ua>
System Administrator			phone/fax:	+380 (322) 742041