Re: About OpenLDAP 2.0.x

On Sun, 26 Nov 2000, Ricardo Palomares Martínez wrote:

> - Are there OpenLDAP 2.0.x rpms publicily accesible?

yes (http://people.redhat.com/nalin/test/)

I suggest you get the SOURCE RPMs and rebuild yourself. (rpm -bb --clean
*.spec)

> - Last time I checked (actually, it has been more than a
>   week from that, so it may be changed) the last *stable*
>   release for OpenLDAP was 1.2.x. I'm not using it in a
>   production environment, but should I expect big problems if
>   I upgrade to 2.0.x?

It's quite differently. So prepare for some major changes if you used
other schema files and so on.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
This message has not been checked and may contain harmfull content.