Re: OpenLDAP2.0.1/SAMBA schemas

Gerald Carter wrote:

> > Has anybody translated the ver. 1.2 schemas to ver.
> > 2.0.1 schemas? Assuming somebody has, I'd appreciate
> > greatly if they would send them on and maybe any
> > additional schemas that might be useful for Samba TNG2.6!?
>
> We (myself and Jean Francois, et. al) are currently working
> on providing stable LDAP support in HEAD.  Stay tuned (and feel

This is Samba's HEAD branch obviously.  :-) Otherwise the
message makes no sense at all.  Should have been clearer on this.

> free to chime in).  The plans are to come up with the initial
> design and then post to samba-technical for comments.

Cheers, jerry
 \/    http://www.valinux.com  VA Linux Systems    gcarter@valinux.com
       http://www.samba.org       SAMBA Team           jerry@samba.org
       http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~cartegw