Re: __eprintf

Hi,
Thanks for the thoughts, I figured it out this morning, it turns out forcing the use of gcc was the ticket, I was using the Sun C compiler (The newest Forte C). Now I'm having a problem with getting both SSL and SASL to load during the configure step but I think I can figure that one out as well, if I come up with a good patch to the configure script I'll let you know.
Jim

At 06:40 PM 9/11/2000 -0700, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
At 08:55 PM 9/11/00 -0400, jwh2@cornell.edu wrote:
>        I'm trying to build openldap v2.0.1 with cyrus-sasl 1.5.24, mit
>kerberos 1.2.1 on a solaris 2.6 system but I'm getting an unresolved
>reference for "__eprintf", any clues on how to deal with this would be
>appreciated.  Thanks.
>Jim

Details, please.  You need to help us help you by providing appropriate
details (such as a verbatim link loader session that generated the
error message).

Note, I install OpenLDAP commonly with Cyrus SASL 1.5.24 w/ KerberosV
GSSAPI support.  I normally run configure as follows:
  env [flags to find SASL] ./configure --with-cyrus-sasl \
    --without-kerberos --disable-kpasswd --disable-kbind

Note that since I don't desire kbind nor kpasswd support,
I don't need to configure with Kerberos.  SASL will dynamically
load the GSSAPI module and any dependent libraries (if properly
built).

Use Cyrus SASL's sample-server/client to test.  If you have problems
getting Cyrus's sample-server to run, please direct any call for
assistance to their support list.

Kurt