From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Peter Choe
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 4:20 PM
To: William L Anderson
Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: deleting ldap data

excuse my ignorance, but i am relatively new to this and i tried to use
ldapdelete and it didn't seem to work.  i used:

ldapdelete -D 'cn=*, dc=baruch, dc=cuny, dc=edu'

it seemed just to freeze.  this process shouldn't take long, right?  i
only have 6 entries.

how can i delete the data files?

peter choe