    From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
    [mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Peter Choe
    Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 2:20 PM
    To: William L Anderson
    Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
    Subject: Re: deleting ldap data

    excuse my ignorance, but i am relatively new to this and i tried to use
    ldapdelete and it didn't seem to work.  i used:

    ldapdelete -D 'cn=*, dc=baruch, dc=cuny, dc=edu'

    it seemed just to freeze.  this process shouldn't take long, right?  i
    only have 6 entries.

    how can i delete the data files?

    peter choe