how to apply shemas

Hello

I want to use LDAP for RADIUS accounting/authorization and have a copy of
the IETF draft-aboba-radius-05.txt. At the end of this draft there is
a shema which looks like a ASN.1 notation of rules that define which
attributes may exist in which objects.

How to apply this in openldap? I've found a "schemacheck" in the slapd.conf
but no config file. slapd.oc.conf looks as it would be something similar
but it has a different notation. Is there a converter available?

bye,

 -christian-

--
Christian Hammers    WESTEND GmbH - Aachen und Dueren     Tel 0241/701333-0
ch@westend.com     Internet & Security for Professionals    Fax 0241/911879