Re: Error with web2ldap and libldap.so.1

At 08:50 AM 2/21/00 +0100, Michael Ströder wrote:
>Craig Silva wrote:
>> not sure whether  this is the right mailing list to deal with this,
>
>openldap-software@openldap.org is only for discussing
>OpenLDAP-Software from http://www.openldap.org/.

Note the list charter says "related to the use of OpenLDAP
released software."  So, this list is fine for this question
as the question regards proper linking with OpenLDAP libraries.
I see no reason to move the discussion elsewhere.

>openldap-general@openldap.org might be a good choice for discussing
>web2ldap if Kurt agrees with that.

Depends on the question...  for now, I'm fine with letting the
poster choose the most appropriate list.   In many cases, this
list may be more appropriate.

	Kurt