Sv: >ldap_bind: Invalid credentials

Eww, you have to put some initial data in your LDAP database first
for it to work -- as far as I recall slapd will not create the
database files on it's own, though it will happily edit them.

I use Redhat, which comes with the system flatfile migration tools in
/usr/share/openldap/migration.  Cd to that directory (or wherever you
download Migration-Tools to) and:

	edit migrate_common.ph, edit DEFAULT_MAIL_DOMAIN and DEFAULT_BASE
	killall slapd
	./migrate_all_offline.sh
	slapd

Now your database is populated and you can happily play around with
it.

Of course, you could also create your own LDIF and use ldfi2ldbm to
create the initial database.

-- Raju