Re: error message in Netscape proxy log

Chris Lundell wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm running openldap on Solaris 2.6 with Netscape proxy server 3.5.  I
> get the following message in the error log:
>
> " . . . . trying to get
> http://messenger.netscape.com/bookmark/4_5/messengerstart.html,
> basic-ldap reports: cannot open database default . ."
>
> Can anyone give me any hints as to what this means?  I don't have any
> errors when doing a truss on the slapd process.
>
> Chris

Check your dbswich.conf-file (located somewhere under the server-root)
And see that it uses the right ldap-URL. You might also need to check
access-premissions (but I guess you would have found out that problem
with truss)

    //regards: jka

begin:vcard
n:Karlsson;Johan
tel;cell:070-44 1111 8
tel;work:070-44 1111 8
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:eMinds AB
adr:;;Warfvinges väg 33;112 51  Stockholm;;;Sweden
version:2.1
email;internet:jka@eMinds.se
x-mozilla-cpt:;-25032
fn:Johan Karlsson