Persons and Multiple Organizations in one database

Hi !
I'm developing a new perl CGI which  has access to OpenLDAP for  making
modifications and adding new entries.
It's almost finished.But I have a problem. I want to add different
organizations and  individual persons on my ldap database.
My opinion is to use just country name in suffix .How can I configure my

slapd.conf ?
One more thing, How can I configure my openldap to let Netscape Address
Book and OutlookExpress to find entries in my database wihtout given a
search suffix?

Regards