Re: Support two schemas on the same server

At 03:46 PM 10/21/99 -0500, Nalla, Suneetha R (Suneetha) *CTR* wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Is there any documentation available on having the same server provision two
>suffixes/schemas. What should I do to provision two suffixes on the same
>server with the ldbm backend. I tried almost all options it doesn't work for
>me. I am using Openldap any suggestions.

You can configure a database to support hold multiple suffixes
and/or configure multiple databases of the same or differing backend
types.

database ldbm
suffix "ou=people,dc=openldap,dc=org"
suffix "ou=groups,dc=openldap,dc=org"
directory /usr/tmp/ldbm-pg

database password
suffix "ou=password,dc=openldap,dc=org"

database ldbm
suffix "dc=openldap,dc=org"
directory /usr/tmp/ldmb

Note, order of databases if very important.  If the last
database was first, it would hide the others.

----
Kurt D. Zeilenga <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org>
OpenLDAP Project <http://www.OpenLDAP.org/>