Re: test049, test050, test053 in HEAD now fail

Pierangelo Masarati writes:
> Well, you need to re-configure, because tests/run is generated.  I
> should have pointed it out in the commit log, but I did it long before I
> committed, sorry.

cvs update
make distclean; ./configure with my old parameters; ...; cd tests

$ ./run test049
Waiting 20 seconds for syncrepl to receive changes...
Using ldapsearch to check that syncrepl received database changes...
Waiting 5 seconds for syncrepl to receive changes... {tried 6 times}
ldapsearch failed (32)!

{0}core.ldif is in the consumers this time though.
The other tests succeed.

--
Hallvard