Re: test049, test050, test053 in HEAD now fail

Howard Chu wrote:

No, that wasn't the problem. This commit

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-commit/200811/msg00312.html

is leaving SYNCTYPE undefined so it defaults to refreshOnly with no repeat interval, so the consumer connects once and then goes away, and it never sees the core.schema being loaded on the provider.

Well, you need to re-configure, because tests/run is generated. I should have pointed it out in the commit log, but I did it long before I committed, sorry.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.
via Dossi, 8 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA
http://www.sys-net.it
Office:  +39 02 23998309