Re: Funding proposal for OpenLDAP Build Farm

--On Wednesday, April 11, 2007 12:18 AM +0100 Gavin Henry <ghenry@suretecsystems.com> wrote:

Dear All,

I've mentioned this in passing to Howard and he was going to have a wee
chat with the Samba guys at SambaXP about theirs:

http://build.samba.org

So I popped into #samba-technical and asked about setting the above up.
Few guys asked what for, and Jeremy Allison (http://samba.org/~jra/ and
Google, in case you didn't know ;-) ) asked me to ping him a serious
funding proposal:

So, can we put a serious one together and get a build farm!

What exactly do you have in mind when you say "build farm"? A set of systems running different OSes to test builds (AIX, Solaris, HPUX, Linux 2.6, Windows, etc)?

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Senior Systems Software Developer