Re: FW: ITS#2183 IDL stack slab

By and large the test008 numbers look consistent with the numbers I got.
I tested its performance with the messaging, addressing, and messaging-add
mixed
scenarios of the DirectoryMark benchmark toolset of Mindcraft.
What was the ratio of read to write in the test008 mixed test run ?
- Jong

Jong Hyuk Choi
IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center - Enterprise Linux Group
P. O. Box 218, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
email: jongchoi@us.ibm.com
(phone) 914-945-3979    (fax) 914-945-4425   TL: 862-3979

"Howard Chu" <hyc@highlandsun.com>@OpenLDAP.org on 12/10/2002 12:09:13 PM

Sent by:    owner-openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org