RE: ITS#2183 IDL stack slab

The code now in CVS makes the size configurable. Having a second setting for
a big slab might be good. I'm not sure I'd worry about expiring a big slab;
if it's ever going to be used again you might as well keep it allocated.
Assuming you tune the "small" setting to cover 90-some percent of your
queries, you may get by with a single big slab that is grown/realloc'd as
needed.

The default size of 16 is probably overkill, someone whose system is tight on
VM will need to set it lower...