Re: OpenLDAP 2.1 TO DO List

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 05:34:51PM -0700, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> 1) Manual Pages
> 2) Manual Pages
> 3) Manual Pages
>
> In particular, all of section 3 needs to be updated based
> upon IETF C API I-D and the code.  Your help is needed.

Still more manual pages need to be updated. I'll try to do some more.
What else are we waiting for? Should we have Unicode support in ACLs
finished before release? I'll start working on that if you think so.
And, the main reason I'm writing this now, will the new rebind with
the extra params parameter go in? The extra parameter makes it much
cleaner to implement a rebind function in PHP.

BTW, is it okay to assume that the session handle given to the rebind
procedure, is the same handle the application used calling the routine
that resulted in the referrals and the rebind? Or may a new handle not
previously seen by the application be created?

Stig