Re: Mirrormode activ server

--On Thursday, January 23, 2020 7:02 PM +0100 Stefan Kania <stefan@kania-online.de> wrote:

Hi,

maybe I can't find it or I forgot it :-), but is there a way to find out
which of my two servers in a mirrormode setup is active and which one is
passive?

Hello,

Mirrormode is a configuration concept that's external to OpenLDAP and involves a load balancer of some sort (hardware or software). OpenLDAP itself has no concept of an "active" or "passive" multimaster. So if you have an actual mirror mode configuration, you need to consult your load balancer documentation.

If you have "stats" level logging, you could see which of your servers is receving write ops via the logs.

Regards,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation