Re: mdb_put failed: MDB_MAP_FULL

--On Tuesday, January 21, 2020 4:44 PM -0500 Prentice Bisbal <pbisbal@pppl.gov> wrote:

I've temporarily fixed my Kerberos problem (I think) by using k5start to
start slapd in debug mode:

  k5start -f /etc/krb5.keytab host/voltron-b.pppl.gov -- /usr/sbin/slapd
-d 1634

When I do this, I no longer see the SASL auth failures, but now I'm
seeing this error.  Does this mean there are too many members in the
group "trbatch"?

Please read slapd-mdb(5), particularly the "maxsize" parameter. You've run out of space in your database and need to increase the size.

Also, slapd never manages kerberos tickets, that's up to kstart. Slapd generally gets where it's K5 ticket lives via an environment variable in the script starting slapd.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>