Re: Segmentation Fault on ldap_chain_op

Hi Jeremy,

--On Thursday, January 9, 2020 1:07 PM -0800 Jeremy Diaz <jeremy.diaz@rexconsulting.net> wrote:

The resulting slapd logs were normal. To obtain further information we
obtained the following trace of the segfault using gdb:

Please file an ITS for this issue, with a full gdb thr apply all bt full from the crash so we have the entire stack trace.

When I double checked my chain configs I noticed there was an entry that
did not contain the olcDbURI attribute that I did not create. It seems
that this particular entry was created by the cn=config conversion for
the following slapd.conf configuration:

This is expected. With slapd.conf the same thing happens, it's just done internally so you never see it.

Thanks,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation