From: Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 4:06 PM
To: Vandenburgh, Steve Y <Steve.Vandenburgh@centurylink.com>
Cc: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: Re: Question about OpenLDAP and rwm overlay

On 10/29/19 4:55 AM, Vandenburgh, Steve Y wrote:
> I'm trying to perform a simple bind operation with a UPN and password.

This AD-specific quirk is not possible with OpenLDAP.

Ciao, Michael.
This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.