RE:SASL authentication

--On Friday, December 6, 2019 10:26 AM -0500 Peter Sui <peters@qnext.com> wrote:

HI,
      I'm trying to do a sasl bind with mechanism external,
gssapi,digest-md5, after many tries, still did not get it work. Is there
any sample code any where?
Thanks!

You've provided no useful information to act on.  I can say:

EXTERNAL can either be over a local socket or be related to certificate authentication. For the latter, this requires correctly created user certificates.

GSSAPI requires a functional Kerberos setup.

The OpenLDAP libraries and client utilities provide numerous examples of functional sample code for SASL requests.

Regards,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation