RE: Socat tcp to local socket

Hi Harry,

I just did a build from srpm, and currently I trying to get the scenario
of a pipe between sockets working. Just to make sure this pipe is
working correctly before I am moving to the tcp/tls connection.

Of course my problem persists with socat using something like this.
socat -s -d -d -d -t 3 UNIX-CONNECT:/var/run/ldapi,raw,ignoreeof
UNIX-LISTEN:/var/run/bla,raw,ignoreeof,fork

You have a suggestion how to to do this with dpipe, I have tried this

dpipe vde_plug /var/run/ldapi = vde_plug /var/run/bla

But it does not launch nor reports the error.