OpenLDAP 2.3 to 2.4 Migration Question

Hi,

I'm working on migrating from OpenLDAP 2.3 to 2.4. I've got my 2.4 provider set up and customized and have a copy of production data to load. I'd like to know if there's any way to have the memberof attribute populated during the process of loading the data. I used slapadd but when I searched for a user, I didn't see the memberOf attribute. Prior to running the slapadd command, I replaced the groupOfUniqueNames objectClass with groupOfNames and the uniqueMember attribute with member inside my LDIF file.

Thanks.
--
Razi Ahmad
Director, IT Infrastructure Services