RE: Initial syncreplication details

--On Saturday, August 17, 2019 8:52 PM +0200 Marc Roos <M.Roos@f1-outsourcing.eu> wrote:

I am not sure if this is true. Because it looks like provider and
consumer are a bit to long on high load for the changes that were made.

a) Don't use standard syncrepl, use delta-syncrepl

b) Don't use 2.4.44 with replication

c) If the slapcat contains a contextCSN, then it will be present on import. I.e., you need to slapcat from a server that already has replication enabled (generally best if it is a master)

d) Ensure that your export is younger than the expiry time on the accesslog database configuration for delta-syncrepl. I.e., if the accesslog keeps 1 week of changes, ensure what you're importing is less than a week old, etc.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>