Re: mdb_idl_insert_keys: c_put id failed: MDB_MAP_FULL: Environment mapsize limit reached (-30792)

--On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 3:13 PM +0000 Paul Pathiakis <pathiaki2@yahoo.com> wrote:

Could I have what the issue is?
How do I correct it?
What are the commands I run properly load this (and generate the indexes)?
How do I make sure enough space for the DB and the indexes is allocated?

Set the maximum database size for the back-mdb database, as documented in the slapd-mdb(5) man page, to something large. The idea with the max size value is to set it to something very large that you do not ever expect to hit. I usually go with 80 GB.

Regards,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation