Help with LDAP Notifications

Hi All,

We were using nslcd as a client for LDAP(openldap server) authentication . Once  a LDAP user is successfully authenticated we create a session which will be persisted for the user.

Now if the LDAP server Admin changes the user's password/group information, Does the openldap supports a mechanism by which a notification will be sent to its connected clients regarding the change in the user attributes ? So that we can invalidate the existing user sessions which are already created and running. If so how can i achieve that ?

Any leads would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Manojkiran Eda