Default autoconf values / building OpenLDAP 2.4.48

Hi everyone,

I just started building OpenLDAP 2.4.48 (stable tarball from openldap.org) and realized that there are some autoconf options regarding SLAPD configuration that do not comply with the --help documentation.

Specifically: First I got errors regarding missing sql.h, then mysql_config. This led to the conclusion that autoconf tried to enable sql and ndb. However, in the documentation it says it'll default to 'no', which is why I didn't explicitly --disable-ndb and --disable-sql. When I do that, it acts as expected and configure is successful.

Unfortunately I'm completely unaware how the handling of these default values is accomplished for autoconf, so I dign't have a chance to look it up myself.

Thanks for any hints,
Dominique