Openldap Access Control

HELLO;
i'm working on an Openldap project where im supposed to create groups and users and be able to work with phpldapadmin,I've done all of that.
Now I want to modify access whereas ensaUser and estUser when logging in will be able to see only the branch they are in(and give that privilege to admin only)

I tried so many ACLs (using ldapmodify) but nothing seems to work,when I log in with one of the users I still can see the whole dataBase,I would appreciate some help.thank you