Re: Help need with replication

--On Friday, May 24, 2019 9:23 AM -0400 "John C. Pfeifer" <pfeifer@umd.edu> wrote:

With so much redacted from both the config and the change operations, it
makes it fairly difficult to comment further.  For example, you could be
a victim of ITS#8990, but you would have to provide unredacted results
of the two sets of changes as they appear in the accesslog DBs from both
masters (In ITS#8990, a change propagates correctly between to MMR
servers, but is written incorrectly into the accesslog DB of one of the
masters).

I have just read ITS#8990.  While that is a concern for us, that did not
come into play in the particular example that I cited (values were being
added to an attribute).

Adding values to an attribute is exactly what ITS#8990 was dealing with, so I'm not sure you think it's not a concern. The issue was with the way in which the attribute was modified.

Having made that changes that you recommended, the config now looks like:

No syncprov config?

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>