RE: OPEN LDAP ACL

--On Tuesday, May 21, 2019 9:56 AM +0000 Olivier - <piwako@outlook.fr> wrote:

Bonjour Florent,

(sorry I answer just this in Freanch : easier to me p Les ACL
s'arrêtent au premier match. Il faut donc mettre les droits des user
sconcernés pour chaque ACL).

Here a franch link :
https://www.vincentliefooghe.net/content/les-acl-dans-openldap

Here an example :

access to attrs=userPassword

by dn.exact="cn=admin,dc=example,dc=fr" write

by users auth

by anonymous auth

by * none

That should be "by users read", not "by users auth" as per their stated requirements. I would note that this ACL would be problematic in a replicated environment unless the "cn=admin,dc=example,dc=fr" DN is also used for replication.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>