Re: Experimenting with a password plugin

--On Monday, April 08, 2019 1:39 PM -0500 dee heffem <dheffem@gmail.com> wrote:

If I use some of the code from OpenLDAP in this password module,
and intend to make my code public (sticking it up on github),
how would I best comply with the License?

It should be done in a similar way as the OpenLDAP project:

a) A LICENSE file in the root of the repository
b) A comment at the start of each file of code that states the following:

/*
* modification, are permitted only as authorized by the OpenLDAP
* Public License.
*
* A copy of this license is available in the file LICENSE in the
* top-level directory of the distribution or, alternatively, at
* <http://www.OpenLDAP.org/license.html>.
*/

Regards,
Quanah