Re: Experimenting with a password plugin

On 3/29/19 4:26 AM, Michael Ströder wrote:
<snip>

> You want to implement something like this?
>
> https://www.openldap.org/devel/gitweb.cgi?p=openldap.git;a=tree;f=contrib/slapd-modules/passwd/totp

Quite similar, but using Cisco Duo. Requires the "user" attribute to be
passed to the API function call (eg: duo_auth_preauth(duo, user) )
https://github.com/duosecurity/libduo/blob/master/test-duologin.c

Quickly looking over the link you provided.. Line 442 (find_attr)
seems to be what I need. Other than the OpenLDAP source code, is there
developer documentation available on these C functions? I've only been
able to turn up Admin docs.

Thanks