Re: Replication delay

El 20/3/19 a las 19:26, Quanah Gibson-Mount escribió:
--On Monday, March 18, 2019 12:21 PM +0100 "Ángel L. Mateo" <amateo@um.es> wrote:

    I'm logging sync logs, but I haven't found much information about these
logs. Is there any way to debug it? How?

Unfortunately, you've not really provided any actionable information, so it's hard to say.  I can say that I've had MMR deployments for years, using delta-syncrepl without delay issues like you are reporting.  There are several examples of setting up N-way delta-syncrepl MMR servers in the tests/data/regressions area, for example the regression tests for ITS8444 and ITS8800.

	I've been running MMR (not delta) for years too without problems too.

Now the server with problems works without problems for days, but then it start delaying syncs.

	The problem I have is that I don't know how to debug it.

Is there any documentation about how to debug it? about the sync logs messages?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática