Re: Expected operation of pwdFailureCountInterval

Le 27/02/2019 à 04:05, Tom Jay a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Can someone explain the expected operation of the
> pwdFailureCountInterval attribute please? The documentation seems to
> be fairly clear, but if I add it to the password policy, along with
> some other attributes, the account remains locked, even after the
> pwdFailureCountInterval time. Despite authenticating with a valid
> password, the pwdFailureTime entries remain and the account remains
> locked.
>
> These are the attributes in use:
> pwdLockout: TRUE
> pwdMaxFailure: 5
> pwdFailureCountInterval: 1200

Hello Tom,

if you read the documentation, you will see that you need to configure
pwdLockoutDuration to set the time during which the account is locked.

--
Clément Oudot | Identity Solutions Manager

clement.oudot@worteks.com

Worteks | https://www.worteks.com