Re: and resolved: Monitor configuration... also for the manual

Hi all,

guess I have this sorted out, so see below for my last few paragraphs that I suggest to put into the manual.

Thanks for all your suggestions, though it seems the problem was something rather unrelated. Just don't ask me what it might have been...