Re: OpenLDAP and Google Cloud Directory Sync

Hi Dieter,

Is your script publicly available, by any chance? Thanks.

On 10/17/18 6:59 AM, Dieter Klünter wrote:
Am Tue, 16 Oct 2018 15:10:16 -0700
schrieb Brian Hill <bchill@bch.net>:

I would like to get OpenLDAP to trigger a GCDS sync whenever either
certain attributes are modified or even anything the DB, if it isn't
possible to limit it to certain attributes.

I am thinking along the lines of OpenLDAP calling some external
program after a modification, but if there is another way to do this
that I am missing,  I am all ears. I have looked at the various
overlays but none seem relevant.

Has anyone done this or have general suggestions?

Based on perldoc Net::LDAP::Control::SyncRequest i built a script that
monitors modifications to the database.

-Dieter

--
Best regards,