Re: A couple of questions regarding replication and user mapping

Sorry, one paragraph was still incomplete

> 5. At one time we had diverging content on both masters for the same
> entries, probably due to a broken acl config that did not allow the
> sync user to see all alltributes on the other master. Is there any way
> to cause a "re-sync" of an entry without actually changing data on the
> entry? The only way I found was to use slapd -c, but

... we had to decide in which direction to fix the data on a per-entry basis,
and I'm not sure that works with slapd -c. So we "filled the missing bits" on
the other master with each accounts output from ldifdiff (see below).

Best regards again,
Karsten