Re: Meta backend and attributes mapping

Le 20/06/2018 à 15:14, ROY Grégory a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I try somehow to do what I explain below. But without success...
> I think I'm doing badly for the attribute mapping, maybe it would be better with the rwm overlay?
>
> Could someone put me on the right track?

Hello Grégory,

I don't think this is possible with meta backend and rwm overlay. You
can give a try to translucent overlay but the man page says it is
designed to work with a local database and a remote database, not
several remote database.

For your needs, my approach would have been to create a new LDAP
directory that is synchronized with your remote data. You can use for
example LSC (https://lsc-project.org/) to do this.

--
Clément Oudot | Identity Solutions Manager

clement.oudot@worteks.com

Worteks | https://www.worteks.com